Wednesday, September 4, 2013

WOYWW #222 Sharing the birthday love...



Happy WOYWW everyone!! I am joining in late today as I got in from work at 2am this morning.....Go to Stamping Ground and meet Julia and the gang, if you have no idea what I am yabbering about!

This week I have a bumper bonus stack of photos for you, as I got the final piece of furniture for the craft room...I was hoping to be all organised and have it all tidy for you...

Main photo - my rather messy desk, but now with Promarkers ON my desk!! Yay - front and centre is a stack of goodies from JT.

Card from JT - this is the card that you can see on my desk. It's beautiful and was waiting for me when I got in at 2am today and it's so me!

Card From JT

New expedit in the craft room - which now separates my desk from the 'bedroom' area - needs new boxes and a proper organising session, but you get the idea!

New Expedit - craft shelving for the bedroom 

Final photo is of my shiny new noticeboard (not the best photo) It is magnetic and has cork edges so you can pin stuff too. I covered it with some left over Ikea Fabric...I finally used the hot glue gun...go me!
It was an idea I saw on Pinterest and I think it works.

Sorry for the epic post....but I promise I am nearly done.

Now on to the sharing of the birthday love. As I am 40 next month and you are all so lovely, I thought that from the 28th of September for 40 days I would make cards for 40 lovely WOYWW'ers.

All you have to do is email me your address and let me know if I should leave it blank so you can use it - wherever you are in the world and I'll send you a card!!

It's a little bit off the wall, but I think it will be fun.

Happy WOYWW.

Cx

p.s small print on the 40 days of fun...I promise to post them all before December 31st!!

11 comments:

  1. Hello C, thank you for your visit - and lovely comments. To answer your question no I'm not a seamstress but I do make hand sewn gifts and decorations from felt.

    Your new room divider looks great and is going to be perfect when you get organised. Loved your colourful desk - and is that a carousel pin cushion I can see peeping out from behind your laptop?

    Have a happy week MMx #45

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello again Claire - a cupcake? Cool - I look forward to seeing the photo - the colours are gorgeous. Thank you. MMx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my promarkers and they have to be on my desk ALWAYS! I only have a craft area not a whole room but I make it work all the same :)

    Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi there i was late too this week....enjoy your new expedit.....you will enjoy the space....happy week zeffy 103

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Your room divider is fabulous! I love the card with the dressform you received too. When is your birthday exactly? Mine is in September too! We must both be Librans. Julie Ann x #32

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun organising your space Claire. Love that unit. I think the invisible pin board is a novel idea!!! ;-) Guess you decide the photo wasn't up to scratch. Your card making celebration sounds fab. Happy WOYWW from Helen 70

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there Sweet Treat… How are ya doing??? So your the big 4-0 this yr. My 40th birthday was one of the most memorable birthdays ever. My sister has a birthday next month too. What day does yours fall on. I really love that shelving. I'm gonna have to get my hubby to builld me some. He made me a really neat little 4 ft shelf with all these little cubbies in it, but I really love the openess of yours. I'll chat with you soon. Happy Hump Day!!! (((((BIG HUGS))))
    Kimmie #3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea to seperate your room this way. It looks great, as does your desk.
    Thanks for stopping by earlier.
    Happy (late) WOYWW and I wish you a wonderful week.
    xx Monique #60

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you like the card! I loved making it. I hope I'm in your card exchange :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the Ikea shelf as a room divider. Pleasing to the eye and functional. Doesn't get any better than that. April #22

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you had a fantastic birthday!!!
    Very late for 222 WOYWW - just popping by to say thanks for visiting - promise to be a good girl this week LOL... Hugs Mxx #77

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx