Thursday, August 29, 2013

Squeezing in some crafty time..


Whilst my Ma and Amy are having a rest from their whirlwind tour of NYC..I have been at my desk making today's main photo!

It is my entry to the Avery Elle Challenge, this is the sketch -

It's a special challenge this month - the winner will be guest designer for October - whoopee!!

I love Avery Elle stamps and had just ordered some when I stumbled across their challenge blog..unfortunately my stamps have not arrived in time, so I used one of their free digital stamps (which is the sentiment topper).

This card has been in my mind all week and I am really pleased with the final outcome. I used the following
- Smash! Polka dot washi tape
- The reverse of a pocket pages (by MAMBI) journalling card for the grid background
- Orange cardstock from Michael's - which I embossed using a Cuttlebug giant dots folder
- Avery Elle 'Best Wishes' digital stamp

I like the flash of colour - loving orange right now!

Also this is my 99th post this year!! Hurrah, I have exceeded all my plans for posting this year and I have loved every minute of it.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx