Thursday, August 1, 2013

Christmas in July..


Well not really and it is August!!!

In fact it is the 1st of August and so I am wishing my Ma a Happy Birthday - I wanted to do a longer post about missing Ma, being excited to see her in 3 weeks and more, but guess what...NO CARD PIC. Yep, I stupidly sent her the amazing card I made her (even if I do say so myself) and didn't take a photo...idiot!

Anyway, I have been making Christmas Cards for OWH and decided to enter the cute Rudi into the Always Playing with Paper blog Merry Monday Challenge - Christmas in July.

I love these Rudi's by Bugaboo Stamps. They are such fun and this card is so simple, because it's for OWH, so no bling, no glitter and not too much dimension. Meaning you can make stacks of them..very quickly!

I went with spotty paper, as I seem to have misplaced all my Christmas paper in the move...an excuse to buy more if ever I needed one :)

Whilst colouring a big batch of these Rudi's my Cinnamon Promarker ran out!! It's the first one in x3 years to ever run out - how crazy is that?! Total VFM I say!

Happy Christmas / Birthday Ma.

Cx


1 comment:

  1. Oh he's adorable - what a cute Christmas image! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx