Friday, August 30, 2013

100th Post of 2013



Whoo Hoo!!

I can't believe I have managed a 100 posts by the end of August!! I am so pleased. My goal this year was not to slack off and to post at least 3 times a week. Go me for sticking to my guns, it's hard work, but I find it totally rewarding.

Obviously not working for a while helped :)

To celebrate I have decided to enter one of my favourite sketch challenges - Retro Sketches.

Retro Sketches - 78
JT has already entered - loving her work, think she'll like mine too. The main photo today is my entry, it has a vintage feel to it and I love being able to use the bargain £1 flowers from The Range. The papers are by American Crafts (I keep finding new pads for cheaps..). The sentiment I punched using the EK Success punch and I think it works well here.

Right I am off to work now, hoping to finish early so I can maximise the last of my time with Ma and Amy.

Cx


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx