Friday, April 5, 2013

Thank You JT


So as some of you are aware, JT and I had our last face to face playdate - not forever, but for a while at least! It was lots of fun and sad at the same time.

JT is a great friend and a superb craft buddy. I waited a long time to get a craft buddy and she is totally worth the wait.

Not only does my CB like to craft and discuss craft in detail, but she also likes to drink, shop, eat, gossip and party!

This is a picture from our Tuesday pub lunch - Pulled Pork Burgers and a pint of Aspinalls - yum!

JT and the burger
On Weds JT MADE me tackle the craft room and I am really glad she did, I am now on target to have that finished before I leave for Tenerife next week, meaning I will then be able to concentrate on the misc precious items crap that is left and my clothes!

She didn't go home empty handed :) She left with some of my cast offs, but you know what they say, one man's rubbish is another man's treasure!

Today's photo is of a card I made on the last playdate, using JT's Little Claire stamps and my fish folder. Simple and effective I think.

Have a great weekend, Hubby and I are off to MM to see family and friends for the last time before we leave.

Cx

p.s I have a number of large-ish items that I need to get rid of - I have a Lucky 8 punch, a sew easy tool and mat, some papers and a host of other things. I don't want money, just need you to pay the postage or come and collect. Leave a comment if you are interested or send me an email.

1 comment:

  1. Always glad to help clear out some craft kit! I do love that cat and fish card, great use of the Little Claire stamp

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx