Wednesday, January 30, 2013

WOYWW 191 - First day of leisure


Happy WOYWW!

It's my first day of leisure or packing - I prefer leisure, packing can wait ;)

I'm actually writing this in my pj's for the first time ever!! YAY!! I have had a great week and I am happy for it to be that time of the week already!! Join me and many others over at Stamping Ground with Julia, for our weekly desk viewing. Go to Julia's blog to find out more.

My desk is looking considerably tidier than last week!

So what's on my desk!
My new doilies, I've got some Pinterest inspiration printed out, which you can see. The doilies are really sweet, they are quite small and I bought them on eBay. There are bows, my glasses, some flowers for a project that is in my head, left over butterflies, my fave stack of Martha Stewart inks and a couple of glue rollers. Next week I have set aside a day to play with the air dry clay I bought last year...I bought these plunger moulds that you can see and I am going to make pendants and brooches, but I was also thinking they would be cute framed?

Here is a close of of one of the flower moulds -


I've also had a successful week selling Valentine's cards and other things on the website - yay! This is great news and random, who knew how popular Valentine's Day was?!

I'm going into town to the most amazing Paperchase ever, it's on Tottenham Court Road and if you are ever in London, go there!! Yay! It's treat time :)

Oh and WOYWW'ers - go to Monday's post to see the finished Scottie and Anniversary cards :)

Cx


7 comments:

  1. Lovely stuff on your desk. Hope you're out of your jammies by now. Ha ha.
    Will be back to see the air dried clay pieces.
    Happy WOYWW
    Alison #72

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of lovely things there on your desk and I will be coming back to see the pendants that you are going to make.
    Ria #44

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun with your new goodies!!

    Jeannie #12

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOu got dressed to go down the Tottenham Court road, huh?!! So good to read that you've had a great week, and congrats onthe card sales, I often wonder how they go for you gals that make to sell. Like the doilies you've found, really a good size for cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the card sales, it feels so good when someone wants to buy something you made, doesn't it? Thanks for visiting my blog, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how I would love to go to the Tottenham court rd Paperchase! Here in Manchester we have 3 floors but they are tiny!!lol! They have quite a good stock though! Love what's on your desk and definitely don't feel guilty about keeping scraps! Made a journal page with some of mine last week. Chris#93 Thanks for visitingx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it when I have a productive week. Sounds like you have. Have fun at the Paperchase. April #101

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx