Wednesday, January 16, 2013

WOYWW - 189 - Belated Christmas...


Yay! It's that time of the week again, when us crafters from all over the world join Julia over at Stamping Ground for What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday.

Last week's one was fun and I found some new craft blog friends...I've seen some awesome stuff.

I take my photo on a Tuesday evening and this week, I was most excited to get home and try out my Christmas gifts to myself...

Basically, as I missed the WOYWW after Christmas when everyone got to show off their awesome Christmas gifts, I thought I would show you what I bought myself. Fortunately, I went a bit crazy in the Sizzix mega sale and on my desk are the things I bought that I tried out.

New embossing folders (you get x4, an owl, a pear, a flower and an A6 floral one), a Reindeer die - couldn't resist him, so gorgeous, finally some Framelits - I have been covering these for quite a while now..I also bought a letterpress plate for the Big Shot - it is awesome, it will require some mastering though.

Also on my desk are my glasses, some tape (for using with the Framelits), my glasses, a 1 inch square punch that I use to make flag banners, 2 interesting flower punches - I can't describe the technique :( - so go here and check them out. My fave Woodware scalloped heart punch (you'll see what I've been up to tomorrow) and the rest is pretty much on my desk every week..

Oh and before I wish you Happy WOYWW, check out my post about the cards that were on my desk last week, lots of you commented on them and I thought you'd enjoy seeing the finished result.

Happy WOYWW everyone!!

Cx

17 comments:

  1. Always like to see goodies - I always have to get myself a little something at Christmas time!! Happy WOYWW Cindy #74

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, you have some great new goodies! I missed that same week so I didn't get to see that round either. Enjoy playing with your new things! Happy WOYWW! Tammy #98

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh you've treated yourself to some lovely Christmas goodies. I especially like the reindeer. I had to smile at myself searching the photo for your glasses ... why did I do that? LOL Happy Wednesday. :o)
    Sue x (MiniOwner@104)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey ladies, thanks for the comments - love to get goodies!! Sue (mini owner) my glasses are quite disguised :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. enjoy your stash :)

    Happy WOYWW Mrs.C #46 {i think?!}
    craftylittlemoos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Someone else who buys for themself, isn't it fun. I love the embossing folders and the die is fab. Thanks for sharing
    Ria #114

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your spring cards are lovely, I just went to see them and left a comment,
    Carol.x #59

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for visiting earlier i love your new dies I love when I get to treat myself especially if its A sale you just have to ! hope you have a great time with them, the pear embossing is great it's such a fab design hope we get to see what it becomes ? have a a fab week Andrea#22

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of nice goodies Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you for your tip-now where do i get lighter fluid?? love your dies-have fun using them x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Ellie. You get it from the tobacco counter at a supermarket or at a newsagent. Cx

      Delete
  11. Looks like you're having fun. I think the only way to get the right present is to buy it yourself!
    BTW Thanks for the tip left at Ellies Handmade cards.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice Christmas presents - always a nice thing at any time of year! love the bicycle die!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Julia, the bicycle die is awesome! I am going to attempt journaling when I move to NYC and I think this will be great to use on random pages...

      Delete
  13. Absolutely love seeing everyone's toys. Thanks for sharing.

    Sorry I am 2 days late hopping to your desk. Been battling a nasty flu bug.
    Lori #84

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lots of nice goodies there have fun playing with them - I am not sharing a desk as away from home looking after my friends cattery but enjoying having a good look around everyone else's desk

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx