Monday, January 21, 2013

Snowy Sunday


So yesterday was a snow filled day, it snowed over night and didn't stop all day. Which to me meant that I had the perfect excuse to stay home, bake and craft!

The main photo today is the view of my street from the craft room - brrr.

Following Mexican night on Friday (see Facebook for the embarrassing photos) we had quite a lot of defrosted raspberries left over. So I went in search of a recipe to use them and came up with this Raspberry Bakewell cake - yum!

It's really easy to make and here is a photo of my finished cake..


It tastes as good as it looks :) and I will be making it again.

I also started a new project today, I've been nosying around blogs this week and discovered there are a lot of people creating mini journals based on an idea called Project Life. I don't really get scrapbooking, but thought that making a mini journal for 2013 might be fun and as I am about to be a 'lady of leisure' it should keep me out of mischief..

I'll show you how I've been putting the journal together later in the week, but for now here is a photo of the back garden on snowy Sunday.


Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx