Thursday, January 17, 2013

Playing with photos


I thought I would have a little card break and show you something different :)

I love taking photographs and I am so excited about the move and all the great photos I'll get to take. Recently I've been using BeFunky to edit my photos...it is awesome! It also has all these great effects that I wanted to try out, so I spent an evening with a mix of photos and here they are!

Today's main photo is of the boat pier in Alki Beach, Seattle. I took it a couple of years ago and I love this photo, especially as Alki Beach is my favourite place in the whole wide world. I've shown you before (on the left) and after. In this case I used the pinhole effect and tweaked the vignette a little. Pleased with the outcome of this one.

The next photo is of me on a boat on the River Thames in London. I was riding the boat from work one night and had my camera, so took a few shots. The original here is also on the left and I used the Lomoart effect here. Not great, but possibly better than the original?

Me on the River Thames
The photo below is of Lemon and Amy on our trip last year to Amsterdam. They look so cute in this photo. The original is on the top and I used the Lomoart effect again (it's my fave..), I tweaked the vignette again. Not sure which one I prefer...

Lemon & Amy in Amsterdam
The final shot is of Battersea Power Station in London. I took this on the same trip as the one of me earlier. The original is on the top and the Lomoart effect was used. I totally prefer the treated shot, it really brings it to life.

Battersea Power Station in London
I sometimes forget that my blog is for all my little hobbies and activities and not just papercrafts :)

Cx

2 comments:

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx