Sunday, March 13, 2011

Chilling!

So I am very relaxed and a touch hungover - following a lovely day at a spa yesterday, then Hubby came and joined me and we stayed the night at the hotel - which was totally tricked out! We drank a touch too much, hence the hangover.

I have enjoyed my first week of lady of leisuredom and will be sad to see it come to an end, but I am excited about starting my new job and looking forward to getting stuck into work.

Whilst I have been busy tooling around town - I have still managed to enter all of the challenges I wanted to this week - which is great!

Today's pic is for the Mojo Monday #181 challenge - sketch below.

I loved some of the DT ideas for this sketch and seized upon the opportunity to use my new Pink Petticoat Big Dots digital papers (yes again!!) and make a groovy wedding cards for our friends Lora and Dan. I am really pleased with how the card came out, it's another off the wall attempt - which I quite like! It was a good use of some of my new embellishments from my Christmas stash - the joy one in particular will have special meaning for Lora!

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx