Saturday, March 19, 2011

Age is only a number!

So I made today's pic for my friend who is 40 in a couple of months. She is a glittery, girly girl, so I made this card totally with her in mind!

It got me thinking about being 40 and the fact that it doesn't bother me as much as i thought it would! Which to be honest was a bit of a surprise, I have been half expecting myself to start freaking out about it some point soon! It would appear though that being happy has made me focus on what fun life seems to be right now!

Anyway today's card is being entered into the Mojo Monday #182 challenge (sketch below). I am really really pleased with this card and think that my friend will really like it! It's so bright and cheery, it just makes me happy to look at it.



I used Co-redinations pale pink textured card stock (for the base card and the smaller circle), Cuttlebug Spotty embossing folder, Pink Petticoat Big Dots paper, My Minds Eye Wild Asparagus paper, Papermania Summer Bloom paper self-adhesive pink spotty ribbon, gems from my local Poundland and the numbers are Anita's Glitterations.

That's it for this week! I am off to enjoy my last weekend before I start my new job. Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx