Friday, November 5, 2010

A happy week

Hello there!

Firstly apologies for not writing an entry before now, but it's been a busy week!

Hubby and I had the most amazing anniversary weekend in Camber Sands, the weather was glorious, the hotel was out of this world and the food was faultless! We didn't want to come home and today's pic is from our epic beach walks!

I also sold my first batch of Christmas cards - whoo hoo!

Finally proof that I am not insane (well not in a cardmaking way!), my work colleagues were lovely and bought 180 of the 210 cards I took in - so 18 sets of 10 sold! I wasn't actually expecting this and only took so many in for there to be some variety! I am really really pleased and it bodes well for tomorrow and the 2 other craft fairs I am doing.

There is a downside though - I had to work late into the night last night and will be doing the same again tonight to replenish my stock!

It's been a pretty good week and the weekend is shaping up to be awesome too.

Have a good weekend, I'll be back on Monday.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx