Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Introducing the Polzeath 2010 Range

So, way back in July when Hubby and I were in Cornwall on the Halley / Grantham family holiday, my brother-in-law Stu made an off the cuff comment that stuck.

Hubby was busy drawing the Ham 'n' Mule in the sand and Stu said 'that can form part of the Ham'n'Mule Designs Polzeath 2010 range!

Anyway about 5 weeks ago, I came across a sock filled with all these beautiful pebbles and stones and then I remembered that Hubby and I had spent an afternoon chilling on Polzeath beach and had collected all these pebbles. However we didn't have a bag with us, so Hubby gave me one of his trainer socks to put them in! (true love right?).

It triggered a reminder of what Stu had said and I started wondering how I could incorporate them into my crafting. Then I found these beautiful little jars and I got an idea. I made the tags tags, filled the jars and attached the tag - voila! Paperweight!

I've already sold one to someone, he proposed to his wife near Polzeath and is giving it to her as an anniversary gift - sweet.

I think they look really good and they are unique - as no 2 pebbles are alike, unfortunately my picture was taken with my Blackberry, so you can't see the riot of colours, there are reds, deep blues, creams and greys - really pretty.

The great thing about these are they are so easy to make and if you collected pebbles/stones from every holibobs you went on, you'd have a really pretty and useful keepsake.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx