Friday, October 29, 2010

Can you craft whilst hungover?

This is a question that is at the front of my mind today! I had planned to go home tonight and spend one more evening making Christmas stuffs, before Hubby and I depart for our Anniversary trip, however as I was a touch naughty last night and indulged too much, I am not convinced that handling anything sharp is wise!!

I am very excited about next week, I get to sell my Christmas cards at work - a good trial run before the Craft fair on Saturday - it will hopefully put my mind at ease about the cards I have been busy making in isolation for several months!

I am also excited about celebrating our first anniversary this weekend in Camber Sands and decided that today's picture would be of the beautiful dunes at Camber, which Hubby and I are going to spend our afternoon's walking across.

Happy weekend crafters, I'll be back on Tuesday.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx