Thursday, August 5, 2010

Yay! New Craft Table

Yes I am most excited  by my new craft table. On Saturday I went to the opening of the new HobbyCraft and there is was, the table of my dreams.

Hubby and I have been cracking up at the fact that it is called a Creation Station - it's a tad obvious.

Today's pic is of my updated craft space - complete with creation station. It tilts, it came with a stall and it has 6 drawers which are now full with my stamps, inks and pens. On the table you will see my Slice, a little stack of stuff for the Christening we went to and some brooches that were drying. It's a great space now and it's so much better for sewing.

It's absolutely joy and I am at a much better height now and Hubby put a new blind up for me, so if I keep facing forward I can ignore the fact that the rest of the room is full of wardrobes, shoes and laundry!!

Tonight will be my last night at home before the craft market on Saturday. I will be checking I haven't forgotten anything and trying not to be too nervous.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx